hi, I'm Lori Layne
By Lori Layne
If I Only Had An Angel
- I suggest you write for online devotion sites as often as able.
- Write a blog but only if you can commit to keeping it current.
- Write in your social media groups, again keeping it current.
- Maintain a website and create a mailing list to keep your fans abreast of your new works.
Fictional writing Books
- Tell a good story and use all your senses to make it come alive!
- Stick to you morals and values. Mine include little or no profanity. I am not a huge romantic writer unless it is to show the untow of love between my main character and her husband.
- Finally, but not last, keep the Lord in all you do. Make the glory and honor His, not yours.